Monday 17 January 2011

Monday Moodboard #1

Mondays aren't always the prettiest or cheeriest of days, so I thought why not create a weekly post to make the day feel a little brighter. I might vary this depending on what catches my eye- from wishlists to current inspirations and lovely little things I may come across. This week I'm starting with a wishlist and a bit of inspiration, well, why not for the first week!

Wonderful Wishlist...
(Apologies for my shoddy use/lack of links and photos - I'm still coming to terms with using this)
Topshop striped shrug - £40

ASOS Peter Pan Fur Collar £15

Topshop Knitted Angora Mix Shrug - £40

Topshop Navy Twist Hem Blouse - £38

ASOS Peter Pan Collar Dress petite - £25

ASOS AUTOGRAPH Faux Fur Cuff Lace Up Boots - £55
These are just a few little picks for the week, some of which have probably been blogged about a gazzilion times before (note asos peter pan collar dress) however they are that beautiful that it would be silly not too! I feel my style is making changes since we entered 2011 after looking for bits of inspiration (different bloggers/celebrities/stylish such as Rachel Zoe - post coming soon!), and I hope for the better!

 I'm trying to work colours more, even if they are more rustic at the moment (rustic orange, bottle green, navy) as well as piecing different key items together, including my new faux leather shorts (primark little beauties), vintage look faux fur coat (my faux fur love is definitely one that won't be changing) and drop hem tees. I have most definitely (finally!) moved away from my fail sake legging/black vest top dress/cardi/jacket combo! woo for 2011 style fun!

Danielle xo

No comments:

Post a Comment